Studio XB-312 Case
for GoPro® Upper
- GoPro® Cameras
- SD Cards
- GoPro® Batteries
Studio XB-312 Case
for GoPro® Lower
- GoPro® Backs
- GoPro® Remotes
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Our custom foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
|Exterior Length||20 in|
|Exterior Width||17 in|
|Exterior Depth||9 in|
|Interior Length||19 in|
|Interior Width||14.5 in|
|Interior Depth||8 in|
|Weight||9 lb||0.00 oz|
|Shipping Weight||11 lb|
TSA Cable Padlock allows you to set your own combination and are easily recognizable by TSA screeners. *In...
The GoScope® Clutch - GoPro® Hand Grip can be used on any GoPro®, offering a comfortable, lightweight and wa...
$24. 95 $10
View NowThe GoScope® Extreme-GoPro® Pole 2X Telescoping is a twice telescoping pole from 17" to 37" on all GoPros® w...
$54. 95 $21
Value Quality PriceI received this case and fell in love with it within a few hours. Unlike pick and pluck foam that never lasts very long, this foam is very durable and is custom cut for each camera. In addition, each camera bay has a removable section of foam if you wish to store your camera with the extra LCD or battery pack attached. By removing the foam all the cameras remain at the same height. The lower compartment has plenty of room for supporting equipment and mounts. If you don't like the choice of openings available, you can easily cut the foam for a customized opening. I mean really, who has 15 backs.... I used a 3.5" hole saw to cut custom openings for the suction cup mount and a home made magnet mount. This freed up the large openings for tripod and gorilla mounts and microphones. I do think GoProProfessional should add more pictures showing more details of their cases. They shipped my case the same day I ordered it and it arrived very quickly (two days I think). You won't regret your purchase. Doug- Doug Gerrard