- 1 Mavic Pro
- 5 Batteries (includes 1 in drone and 4 spare battery cavities)
- 2 Filters
- 1 Charger
- 1 Charging Hub
- 1 Controller
- Spare Props (in pack pouches)
- Foam design fits snugly at the zipper line for clean closure, a very important feature for all UAV backpacks and reflects attention to manufacturing detail and an improved user experience
- 14 individual compartments
- Internal multi-slot admin compartment
- Self-repairing YKK zippers.
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell, low abrasion foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Wrap around MOLLE (MOdular Lightweight Loading carrying Equipment) with Slick Stick web platform for attaching modular componants
- 4 exterior zipper enclosures for additional storage
- Housed in a 5.11 RUSH12™ tactical backpack used by military and industrial leaders.
- Built from superior strength, water-resistant 1050D nylon. Keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment.
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps for ergonomic comfort
- Cinching centered sternum strap and dual compression straps
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Foam made and designed in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
|Exterior Length||19 in|
|Exterior Width||12 in|
|Exterior Depth||8 in|
|Weight||5 lb||0.00 oz|
We have created a carrying case for the DJI Mavic Pro that easily stores everything you need for a day of shooting and p...
Introducing the most creative hard case on the market for the GoPro 5 & Session. This compact case features a reversibl...
Drones have exploded in popularity worldwide because of the unprecedented ease of using them to get cameras in the air. ...
received my bag today and I have to say it has blown away my expectations, it really is everything I wanted and then some. The Mavic is secure with all the accessories and room for many more, the controller cutout could be a little tighter but it's not going anywhere. The construction of the bag it self is remarkable, and if I need to I can remove the foam and use it as a full size bag. Great work GPC.