- 1 DJI Inspire 1 in Travel Mode
- 1 X3, X5 Pro or X5 Raw Camera in Camera Box (Removable plug to accommodate either box)
- 5 Batteries
- Lens Cavity
- 2 Monitors up to 10' (iPad air or iPad Mini)
- 2 Radios
- 1 Battery charging hub
- 1 180W Rapid Charge Power Adapter
- 1 Accessory cavity
- Spare props
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Our custom foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
|Exterior Length||31.52 in|
|Exterior Width||20.83 in|
|Exterior Depth||12.50 in|
|Interior Length||29 in|
|Interior Width||18 in|
|Interior Depth||10.85 in|
|Weight||28 lb||0.00 oz|
|Shipping Weight||29 lb||0.00 oz|
GPC's Best selling product! The DJI Inspire 1 X5 Landing Mode Case for all you pilots ready to fly without any setup ti...
The DJI Inspire 1 Battery case is the best solution for more flight time, travel and storing away your Lipo batteries. N...
Has your Inspire 1 outlived the case it was packaged in when you purchased it from DJI? Do you still have the foam set a...
Replacing your SKB trigger latches with TSA locking trigger latches is quick and easy with the 3i-TSA-3 Locking Latch Ki...
GPC presents our Micro SD Card Holder. Holds 8 Micro SD Cards and has lanyard slot. Cards are flush when fully inserted....
GPC has had several power users request reflective strips for use when flying at night. So in our continuing effort to s...