- DJI Spark (Props Attached)
- 5 Batteries (1 in drone)
- Power Supply
- Charging Hub
- Spare Props
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Our custom foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
|Exterior Length||13.18 in|
|Exterior Width||11.12 in|
|Exterior Depth||5.21 in|
|Interior Length||12 in|
|Interior Width||9 in|
|Interior Depth||4.50 in|
|Weight||3.55 lb||0.00 oz|
|Shipping Weight||5 lb||0 oz|
The GPC Compact case will protect your DJI Spark's original kit items PLUS the DJI controller and has accessory space f...
Introducing the most compact DJI Goggle-Spark combo hard-shell case on the market. Our designers have packed plenty of f...
This is my go-to DJI Spark travel case. I've taken it on many trips through Canada, US, Mexico, Caribbean, South America and Europe without any hassles at customs. The size is perfect and complies as a 'personal item' in addition to your carry-on with most airlines. Everything I need fits nicely inside the case (who really uses prop guards anyway?). To store my iPad mini and other travel documents (drone purchase receipts, permission letters, Flight clearance docs, etc.) needed for customs, I added velcro tabs so that the grey foam in the lid can be removed and securely attached....works great. If you enjoy taking your drone on travels, I can't recommend this case enough.
I just received my fly more case and this thing rocks!!! Heavy duty material and my spark with all accessories for in it flawlessly. I just need to get some locks.