- 18 Matrice 600 batteries
- 2 accessory cavities (cables and up to a 180 w charger)
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Our custom foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
|Exterior Length||21.26 in|
|Exterior Width||16.75 in|
|Exterior Depth||9.83 in|
|Interior Length||19 in|
|Interior Width||14.38 in|
|Interior Depth||8 in|
|Weight||15 lb||0.00 oz|
|Shipping Weight||17 lb|
The DJI Matrice 600 battery is designed for the full production day. Carry your full set of 12 batteries with ease. As a...
The DJI Matrice 600 battery is designed for the extra-long production day. Carry your full set of 24 batteries with ease...
Replacing your SKB trigger latches with TSA locking trigger latches is quick and easy with the 3i-TSA-3 Locking Latch Ki...
GPC's highly anticipated DJI Matrice 600 case is here! Our talented staff created a case that features 37 plus accessory...
GPC's case for the Matrice 600 Pro with Ronin-MX attached is designed to be as compact as possible for the most ergonomi...
TSA Cable Padlock allows you to set your own combination and are easily recognizable by TSA screeners.
GPC has had several power users request reflective strips for use when flying at night. So in our continuing effort to s...
GPC presents our Micro SD Card Holder. Holds 8 Micro SD Cards and has lanyard slot. Cards are flush when fully inserted....