20888 – Starlink Standard Satellite System (No Mount Version)
Caseman has paired a rugged, water resistant SKB case with a custom waterjet cut polyethylene foam insert to safely store your Starlink™ Standard system while on the go. The foam is a closed cell, medium density polyethylene, significantly sturdier than the ‘pluck’ type foam and offers much better protection and durability.
External Dimensions: 28.6 x 17.55 x 11.65″
Custom foam interior accommodates the Starlink™ Standard dish, 75’ cable, stand and accessories in a 9.5 x 3.25 x 6.75” deep cavity.
The case weighs 37lbs When loaded with Dish, Stand and 75′ of cable.
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Caseman foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
|Exterior Length||28.60 in|
|Exterior Width||17.55 in|
|Exterior Depth||11.65 in|
|Interior Length||26 in|
|Interior Width||15 in|
|Interior Depth||10 in|
|Weight||21 lb||0.00 oz|
|Shipping Weight||23 lb||0.00 oz|