Caseman 20911 – Starlink Mount Case
Bring your Starlink™ Standard / RV dish across town or across the globe and rapidly deploy it with the Caseman Starlink Mount Case integrated mounting system. Caseman customized a rugged, watertight SKB case with precision cut insert to safely hold your Starlink RV system while traveling. When at your destination, mount your dish to the integrated mount. The dish locks into place just like the original stand to keep it from moving in the wind. The case is watertight and balanced for stability.
Custom foam interior accommodates the Starlink Standard / RV dish, 75’ cable, stand and accessories in a 9.5 x 3.25 x 6.75” deep cavity.
Weighs 36.5 lbs when loaded with Dish, Stand, 75′ of cable.
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Caseman foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
|Exterior Length||28.60 in|
|Exterior Width||17.55 in|
|Exterior Depth||11.65 in|
|Interior Length||26 in|
|Interior Width||15 in|
|Interior Depth||10 in|
|Weight||21 lb||0.00 oz|
|Shipping Weight||23 lb||0.00 oz|